Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Extravagant Etsy Wednesday

Deer, Stag, Doe, Fawn.
Honestly I just had to search the word deer under "all items" and I kind of love everything on the first page, I don't even know if I can handle going to page 2.

This print by Black Baroque
I love paintings and prints on paper where the words show through.
This ah-mazing hat pattern by TIny Owl's Magic Attic.
Seriously if  I could knit I would order this pattern right now. I love lllooovvveee this hat.
This adorable little collection being sold by Cashmere Jellybean.
Who doesn't want a collection  fawns complete with the momma?
This beautiful ring by Moon Raven Designs.
Ok this listing is just for the sweet little headband by Polka Dotted Deer but I mean I've mentioned how badly I want a Blythe Doll so how could I not list this?
And one more...
This upcyled lamp by Lamp Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment