Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Etsy Wednesday

Let's start something new. On Wednesdays I'm going to do features on marvelous things found or specific shops on Etsy.
So let's give this a go shall we?
Today on oh let's call it Extravagant Etsty Wednesday we'll be looking at Stacking Rings. I love them, I wish I had more of them, They look cool, veristyle, put together without trying, I love them.
I love these from Hannahnaomi, clean, simple, bordering too much lol.
Ok so these are little different, almost more of a wedding set than stacking rings but I would wear them with more. I love the look of rough diamonds and these from Specimental Design are drool worthy.

I'm girly, more than anything else. I like pretty things, I like to look pretty, I like to be around pretty. So these these from Pretty Things Galore are sweet and perfect.
How could I not talk about this by Fancy Band Rings it would be an adorable little addition to any set.

Ok I was going to feature a lot more but my Internet is moving p a i n f u l l y s  l  o  w.
Sorry lol, I promise I find this just as annoying as you might.
So what do you think? Did I do a good job? Are you intrigued? Should I do this every week? Isn't it better then reading about my whiny life?
Feed back is always more than welcome.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment