Wednesday, August 31, 2011

EEW#3

And today we're doing vintage Star Wars.
Etsy is a great place to find vintage Star Wars memorabilia and it's all pretty reasonably priced. If you're a collector like me you know how frackin expensive it can get.
ok, you caught me, really this is just my personal wish list
My brother-in-law Nathan is a huge huge Star Wars fan, he's actually probably the reason I am too, but he has this, I've actually slept under this little gem.
I just need one of my own

Something you should know about me, I hate the 80's. Really, I really do. But I will say, they had some of the best t shirts
I have a Return of the Jedi one, but it's not really vintage and it doesn't have a thermos.
I don't wear watches, because ok I'm super awesome at telling time...
Ok this is only half vintage, but it's still pretty cute

I might not really need this, but I really love interactive/instructional books, of any kind really


Well I mean really, what's not to love?


No comments:

Post a Comment