Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Design for a trade?

A few posts ago I mentioned that I wanted to re design this and make it look better. Well I haven't gotten very far, obviously as you can see right. I haven't really been looking that hard and I can't really afford the prices right now and even if I could I don't have a debit card to order with.
So how about this!
If you can do it and do it well, I will in exchange for your services let you advertise on here, as large you'd like (within reason of course) your services or own blog, for...18 months.
I have more readers than followers, I promise, don't let that scare you.
And I've seen advertising prices on other blogs, free space for 18 months is pretty awesome.
So if you think that's fair, or almost fair but would be more fair if, and are interested, hit me up.
I'm totally serious but I doubt anything will actually come of this.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment