Friday, August 12, 2011

The Beauty Department/ Lets talk about my hair

Yesterday through a serious of random clicks on random blogs I came across the beauty department and I think I might be in love.
Hair, makeup, tutorials, skin, tools, nails, tips, tricks, videos, inspiration and Lauren Conrad!
Oh yea I watched Laguna Beach and The Hills what you wanna fight about it?
I think this might be my favorite thing I've come across so far.
I can't make it bigger for some reason, whatever.
I'm no stranger to multi-colored hair.
It's like I have this compulsive illness, did you know that less than 2% of the population has naturally strawberry blonde hair? And I do and I can't leave it alone, I have to dye it and cut it and ruin it over and over and over again. I don't know why, I can't help it.
One time I dyed my hair every night for two weeks, no joke, it was bad.
Sometimes it's good...
Sometimes it's not so good, like when I dyed my bangs blue and they kept turning green
( Well this is kind of depressing but it's the only one I could find)
I was really found of having pink tips

 This was kind of an accident, I did not intentionally dye my hair so I could be the Little Mermaid
 Let's not talk about what's going on in this picture ok, let's just talk about how skinny I am and how much I loved my hair this way.
Strawberry Blonde, Bleach Blonde and Blue.
This is the hair I spent the last year or so of high school with.
 Oh, didn't like this one so much either, tiger hair, rawr.

Well there really wasn't much point in this I guess, I just came across that blog and these photos and thought I would share.


No comments:

Post a Comment