Friday, August 12, 2011

an annoying realization

Try as I might, I will never be able to do "outfit posts" or "what I wore posts" or anything else that involves taking full body shots of myself, by myself.
I thought maybe just maybe I was making progress because this morning I found a tripod, but no.
There's no good place to set it up outside, too much light, not enough, not tall enough, too far away, it's just not happening.
This is rather annoying to me because it's really one of the best ways to show off the nifty things I buy, dye and re purpose.
You just don't get the same feel when you just take a picture of it laying, flat, like it's dead.
And you're probably thinking to yourself, well just ask someone to help you out silly.
No.
I will not.
I really don't like to be in any situation where I feel dumb and that's how I would feel.
The only person I would want to help me out is Dustin, and well that's not happening anytime soon now is it.
Who knows, maybe someday I will conquer this problem, maybe Dustin will magically stop being a douche...that would be so fucking nice actually.
But I don't know, I just know that I just tried, and it just wasn't working.
Oh and also it doesn't really help that Abbey is incapable of staying asleep during the day if you put her down and so I don't really have time to figure it out.
Awesome.
I'm pretty aggravated right now, maybe I'll try this again later, posting not taking pictures.
I hope you have a good day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment