Sunday, July 17, 2011

results

Yesterday was like, totally I don't even know. I don't want to talk about it.
So anyways here are the results of what I've been doing this week.
The necklace I was working on, I'm not like totally happy with the way it turned out but it's just the first one and I didn't want to get like too crazy with embelishments.

 And the slips I was dying, also like not totally happy. I think I've mastered using fabirc dye though, always good to have a new skill.
This is probably my favorite one and also happens to be the only that fits me properly. I don't really have to boobs for the other ones, sad.

And the goodies I got at Fancy Tiger yesterday. I like to buy books on things, projects and prompts and inspirations and what not and I don't have one on felting yet.
The free goodies, stickers, buttons, a fat quater of their new logo fabric which it adorable and I wish I knew what to do with it to do it justice/ They also had a champagne toast at five, which I missed, and a table of free tasty goodies, which I didn't eat.

What started as a good day with Dustin turned really sour and I just like wasn't in the mood to do anything but cry some more so yea, that's how that went. I don't know, we came to like some agreements, so that's good.
I'm not getting anything out of this, I'm the one suffering, I'm the one doing everything and compromising on everything and not getting a sing;e damn thing back. I'd almost just rather get divorced and be done with it, but that's not practical.

I have to talk to my mom about it some more but I think I'm opening an etsy shop, whether I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment