Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I don't really have a title for this.

Went to the thrift store today with the sole purpose of picking up some vintage slips and a large pot.

 As you can see, mission accomplished.
 Why the large pot you ask? Well I'm planning on dying these slips, I'm going for a Lune Vintage inspired look and it's kind of frowned upon when I use kitchen pots to mix dyes. So I bought this large white pot for the very purpose. I'll probably dye them in the next few days or so and will post pictures when I do. Wish me luck! I went and bought the dye already too, blue, purple and black which I'm planning on turning into grey.
Look at my little blogger.

So I could sit here and tell you all about the fight the Dustin and I got into this morning on the phone but like I just got off the phone with someone I haven't talked to in a really really long time and he cheered me up, so I don't want to ruin the mood I'm in by telling you what a douche Dustin is.

No comments:

Post a Comment