Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crafty Books

I've gone to Barnes and Noble two days a row just sitting in the art section trying to decide which of these books to buy. I still haven't bought one yet, I can't decide.

I love Martha Stewart her projects are all so simple and clean looking, but I don't know if I would actually do enough of the projects to justify buying such a large hard cover book,

I love Star Wars, I love crafting this should be a no brainer right? The thing is some of the projects are cute like the AT-AT planter (second picture down on the right) made from card board scraps and duct tape and then some of the projects like the Yoda plush and the holiday wreath (not pictured) are like kind of crappy looking. So crappy looking that I wonder why they chose to photograph that on to put in the book.
This is actually the one I'm leaning to the most some of the projects are kind of ugly looking but that can be changed to fit your aesthetic. I love the "Butterflies Under Glass" project and all the "modern art" projects as well. But I don't know if I have a home to decorate right now do I?
hahaha oh goodness my life is ridiculous.

I didn't buy any of them yet, instead I went to American Eagle and got a super cute tank and eep a crop top. I don't know if I'm like comfortable enough with my weight to actually wear it alone but I've tried layering it a bunch of ways since I got home and it still looks cute. I love American Eagle, I'm not too cool for mainstream brands, I don't care. What? You want to fight about it, cause I'll take you down sucka.

Also this is really random and I'm not going to make a big fuss about it or anything but I really want breast implants. While I was pregnant and after while I was still breast feeding I was a full C and it suited me, since then and losing 22lbs they've shrunk down to a B again. I don't want huge boobs and I don't want to be fat to have bigger ones so implants is the way to go. This is of course way way off in the future, it's not like I'm in any position to seriously think about this now.

2 comments:

  1. Buy the Big Ass Book. It's fun even though you called my projects ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah woah woah hey now, I said they could easily be changed to fit your aesthetic! Like the stripped butterfly chair is a bit loud for my personal taste but. I love the idea and had never even though of it. And the yarn wrapped twigs from the Big Ass Book of Crafts I've literally been trying to figure out where I can get enough branches to like make a forest of these.
    I'm sorry lol I'm embarrassed now.

    ReplyDelete