Sunday, June 12, 2011

Better for now

Maybe it's because I just watched the Mavricks win the NBA finals (totally out of character for me do to right?) or maybe it's because, actually I've got nothing else, it's the win, but I'm feeling temporarily better.
Now when I realize that Dustin isn't going to call me tonight like he said he would, well that's another story. But for now I am feeling better.
I've decided that my dearest baby girl Abbey Memphis needs to be, cooler. LOL
Not that I think my baby is uncool, because she totally is, what I mean is i think I might spending more time and effort into making sure all of her cloths and toys are vintage, or like by indie designers.
This might sound completely ridiculous, and I agree it kind of is but I really want to give her a leg up in life, cool wise. With a name like Abbey Memphis, she has a lot to live up to. (Not like Abigail, like the Beatles. And Memphis which is like one of the greatest cities in America) Had I known what was going to happen, I would have gotten my way and named her Rigby. I had my heart set on Rigby.
Also have I told you that I've decided that I'm going to become a vegan pastry chef? Yep, that's my calling in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment