Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well, we're back at 4.

This is nothing too impressive, just something I did the other day while Abbey was napping.
It's D for Downs, not Dustin, you think that would be a bit more obvious.
I don't even know what to blog about today, I'm still in such a down mood. And it's raining, and I have two infected piercings, and Dustin never called me back last night.
I'm like super super pissed off at Borders, I ordered something over a week ago and it's still not here. It's pissing me off even more because when I ordered my fringe boots last Thursday I was worried about them not getting here in time and they were here Saturday.
Theses are those boots.
I think I've wanted fringe boots since I was 3 or something. But have I gotten to wear them yet? No, because its been raining and raining and raining. I'm starting to worry about the outdoor show I have tickets to. It was snowing a week ago and the first one in in a week and a half. As for Telluride, I'm pretty sure there's going to be a blizzard but I'm not changing my outfit so I'm just going to look good and get hypothermia. Oh well.

This is just rambling, like I said I don't really know what to blog about and I'm still upset about Dustin. Not just because he's coming home late but because all he did was yell at me on the phone yesterday. Did I do anything to deserve it? Nope. Am I the reason he has to stay later? Nope. Whatever, I thinking about braving the rain to go get some bubble tea.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment