Thursday, May 26, 2011

That took a lot less time

Well those errands took a lot less time than I thought they would. Now I just kind for feel dumb for posting again and I could just combine the two, but what if someone already read the last one then I would be a liar blah blah blah. It's just easier to post again, it's not like the blog police are going to come arrest me.
Now to business...
Light weight summer infinity scarves for summer have been popping up in stores and blogs like crazy so I thought I would give it a go. In addition to head accessories I love a good scarf. I went searching and searching for fabric I liked an I came up with this blue floral print (I really had my heart set on pink but they were all so garish), wooden buttons for no reason, grey dye and rubber bands.
I'm going to dye the rest of the eyelet fabric grey (I wear A LOT of grey) to use it up, I'm also tye-dying a shirt this color. I love tye dye but like at a certain point in your life it's kind of like ok come on now. So I'm just going with a white shirt, grey dye. (That's what the rubber bands are for)

 I finished it! This is the back cover and final page of the Woodsy Outdoorsy Journal
Yay!
 And here are a couple of pages for you.
I can't post the whole thing, it would be sooooo long.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment