Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let me prove how cool I am...

That's kind of how I felt when I bought this, like kind of pretentious hipster douche. But you see months ago I picked up and put down the indie rock coloring book and now it seems like the entire universe is sold out of it. So yesterday while I was at Tattered Cover in Denver I decided I should probably just go for before the same thing happened.
I really need to stock up on frames, between this and all the other things at home I need to frame and hang I need about 40, soooo many. The only problem is, you see, I'm kind of running out of room on the walls at me house. I'm a firm believer that you can never have too much to look at but there is a limit on how much space you have. My sister pointed this out to me as she was trying to convince me to give her like half the pages.
I go these two frames for $4.99 each, all because of some un-noticeable damage on the back, it was pretty awesome.
This was taken yesterday, so 120hrs later.
I said I wasn't going too but now I am thinking about boiling down all the excess and using it again, but only if I can use it to keep "feeding" this one. Perhaps I should research this first right.

I did tried to post yesterday, there was some kind of malfunction and then I just kind of gave up, I wasn't just being lazy I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment