Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blueberry Pinapple Smoothie, fuck yea

I guess my mom and my sister got into some fight this morning about her not being ready to leave for school on time. So my mom like busted in my room telling me she has to walk unless she can talk me into giving her a ride. Then like my mom left and I asked Austin and she was like I'm already late let's just go a 11. Whatever, I see her point. So we were going to go get Bubble Tea, we're so un-trendy neither of us have had it, but they were closed so we went to Cold Stone instead. And that I where I got this bomb ass blueberry pineapple smoothie.
Ok talk to you tomorrow.
I'm just kidding
Abbey in space!!
I'm sure you've seen the pictures of the baby whose parents stage scenes around them while they're asleep, if not click here. Well, I just think that's adorable and am totally going to rip them off with my own kid. Yea that's right you wanna fight about it?
I made this yesterday, I just realized that one part is messed up, crap, oh well.
It's a lot more simple than the last one I made, I kind of like it better I think.

I don't know if I can post tomorrow, my dad's coming home from Afghanistan tonight. LOL he's done seven deployments, never been injured, and today he got into a car accident in DC and missed his flight.
What the hell right?
But I do promise to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment