Friday, May 13, 2011

blogger is back

How exciting.
Did Forever 21 have the amazing dress that would have been perfect? No they did not. In fact I tried on the only three dresses in the whole store I thought were cute and nope. In fact none of them looked all the cute on. You have to try everything on. If I hadn't gone to Free People I would have barely spent any money at all, but I couldn't resist. I found the cutest maybe even better dress there to wear to Telluride next month. And I've been losing so much weight lately that I know by June 19th it's just going to look better than it did today.
I sound like really really conceited right now don't I? I'm sorry, I'm not trying too, I'm just excited. I'm just got back to my pre-pregnancy weight and I've still got 15lbs to go, but it's going really well.
We went to Spicy Pickle for lunch and I have single morsel of pepper stuck somewhere in my teeth, do you have any idea how much that burns?
Now I'm freaking out because I only have so much money left and I still need to buy a camera, a journal, and more craft supplies. I think I might go over a bit, maybe Dustin won't notice.
 It's the Woodsy Outdoorsy book, my piece of shit hole punch broke last night so I'm not really sure how I'm going to connect it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment