Monday, May 9, 2011

As promised...

I really should split this into two posts, but you know. Whatever anyways...
We went to the Butterfly Pavilion a few days ago, it was ok a little underwhelming but we had a good time.
You know it's a good time when you see two butterflies getting it on.
She experienced humidity for the first time in her life and totally freaked out about it.
Sometimes you just have to take one for the team and let your grandad take ridiculous pictures of you and your baby sister.
This is how I spent Mother's day, staging chalk scenes around Abbey
My granny gave me a gift card and with that I bought these
I really excited about this, I've wanted to make a pin hole camera for a while but the instructions are always longer than my attention span but this one comes with all the pieces cut and ready plus a book and different artists and techniques for making cameras and taking pictures
And as promised here's a little peek at the art journal I've been working on the past few days, I don't know when it's going to be done though, most of the ideas I have for pages I don't have the stuff to do them here, it's could take months.

And one more thing can someone please tell me if I really need this or not, I like desperately want it but it's kind of expensive and I can't decide
Or you know, my birthday is coming up, someone could just make it for me. Sure I'll give me home address to a total stranger if they tell me they're sending me a present...no I really wouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment