Friday, May 20, 2011

6 days...

If we were dating, you would get a lot of presents.
I just do that, I almost don't leave the house without coming home with some stupid little surprise for Dustin. Seriously, sometimes it's something really good but then other times it something weird that only he gets, like boxes of cereal or wooden pirate ship kits. When we're apart for periods of time he gets something better.
Oh yea I'll say it, I'm a pretty awesome wife.
 I just like to make sure he knows I'm thinking about him you know.
So anyways, this time around he's gone forever, not really that's a lie. But it's been a while, so I had to get him something really good.
And I did.
We're like huge Star Wars fans, Abbey's middle name was almost Skywalker but Dustin wussed out when it came time to put it on paper. We're also huge vintage fans, so what did I do?
Oh nothing I just tracked down vintage Star Wars memorabilia, because I kick ass.
Burger King glass from 1983
An un-opened, complete Speeder Bike model kit from, I actually don't remember like late 70's-mid 80's, the point is that it's vintage damnit.
See, you want to date me now too don't you. Funny that this is what I'm posting about because it's kind of something I'm dealing with right now. I keep getting guys that I've been friends with forever or like people from high school that are now all I love you.
Actually I only have one person telling me he's in-love with me, other than my husband. I just don't really think he is, I think he thinks he is based on this idealized memory he has of me. I've told him this, he disagrees and so does Dustin (you think I'm talking to boys and my husband doesn't know about it? come on).
And then the rest of them are like we should have dated it would have been so great, or more often than that we totally should have hooked up, bummer. And I'm always just like you've known me for 5-7 years, it's kind of your own fault. Not that I hook up with every boy that says he wants too, I'm not skanky like that.
I will say that one of these boys, the one I've known for 7 years, the that thinks he's in love with me, is a very good friend. I wish he would stop saying it, it just upsets me. Like had you felt the need to proclaim this one of the thousands of times we were together before I started dating Dustin, yea I'm sure we would still be together and happy and in love. But you didn't, I love Dustin, without sounding super cheesy I'm in love with Dustin, we're married, we have a child. I'm not leaving him to come live with you so maybe it will work out that way. What the fuck do you want me to do?
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know this is stupid
This is one of those times when I'm coming off really cocky and conceited, I'm not trying too, I'm just putting down what's really happening. I don't really get it either, if these people knew how high maintenance of a person and girl friend I am I think they would change their minds. I know this has been rambling and like I'm the only person that will probably read this far but I just had to get it all out.

Tomorrow I promise something no so heavy, or cocky, and a bit more relevant.
Ugh, I need to like smoke a cigarette after all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment