Thursday, April 28, 2011

I love a good head accessory

I do love a good head accessory, I have like ten hats, fifteen headbands and like a million hair clips which is dumb because I pretty much on wear one of each of those, but I do love them, you don't even know.
I now have to wrap both my sisters hair at their every whim. It seems simple enough but I hadn't even thought about doing in years until I saw this post on Free People's blog, which I'm like addicted to by the way.
This one I made during a drunken craft session at my house, it would have been more fun if it wasn't just me crafting and my husband playing video games but whatever. It's inspired by this Twinkie Chan DIY project over on Elsie Flannigan's blog (whom I'm kind of in love with I will admit) but regrettably I cannot crochet.
This one I made in like five minutes before Easter Church service and I kind of love it. It's just 2yrds of yarn loosely braided and tied off but I keep finding new ways to wear it. These pictures aren't very good because they were taken in a rush and I'm too lazy to try again.

I love a good head accessory, I'm kind of ashamed to admit this but I ordered feather extensions this morning from PluckenGorgeous on Etsy and I cannot wait till they get here. I look at this way, I'm not in high school anymore, I don't give a shit what people think about me, I like them, I'll own the shit out of wearing them after fashion.
I can't believe I really just posted a link to Etsy, lol like you don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment