Monday, April 25, 2011

I got mail

Because when I get a tracking number I constantly check the location on a package I knew this was getting here today, doesn't make it less exciting though.
And I love love love it when I order things and they come wrapped up like presents. So much better then when they're just shoved in an envelope.
I got this cute little clutch from Spotted Moth. And it even came with a little thanks for ordering note, lovely.
I will say I was expecting it to be totally different colors. In the pictures online the grey looks way more blue and the light teal looks a lot darker. I'm still happy with the purchase though.

On a side note, it's Abbey Memphis' 3 month birthday, yay!!! I can't believe how terribly true it is that it's going so fast. The days when I'm at home with her seem to last forever then all of a sudden we've had her for three months, it's kind of sad already.

I had just gotten back from the gym andout of the shower, I don't have 80's flip over bangs all the time, gross.
And now I think I might have to go back to the gym because I went out to lunch with my grandparents to Red Lobster (cheesy hardcore, they eat there all the time) and I couldn't resist Lobster Artichoke dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment