Thursday, March 17, 2011

A man's job


God I'm so bored. Like really, really bored. I'm so bored I can;t even think of anything witty to say about the boredom.
So the other day I bought this stuff at the thrift store, I thought I'd share it with you.
This pretty awesome Smoky the Bear shirt, for $4.99 it was pretty pricey for a t-shirt but come on how could you not right?
These two books. The atlas is just being cut up for other things, it's in some pretty bad shape actually. And the life cook book I bought because 1-I love to cook and 2-the pictures 3- mainly for this page and the header of this page, it's pretty hilarious

On a last note, can we just talk about how much I love theses things?!?! Sally Hansen Nail Strips, they kick ass. Super easy to put on and the last for up to ten days without chipping. I'm pretty hard on my nails, I hate doing them, I hate chipped polish and I'm super impatient so these are perfect. And they come in flower prints, love it. I totally recommend them to everyone I see at stores.

Tomorrow we're taking Abbey to the aquarium for the first time, so maybe I'll have something better to say. And my botanical prints should be here, I'm so excited about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment