Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Tuesday

I would say today went pretty much exactly like I thought it would. I like that, I hate it when you're like totally looking forward to something and then it like sucks balls.
I've said this before (today on facebook actually) but I really don't want to be one of those people that can only talk about their kids. I hate hose people I think I'm a lot more exciting than that, but it could all just be in my head yes?
That being said here are some pictures of my baby!
Oh yea, she looks cute now but you weren't around when she decided to cry inconsolably for two hours, I'm not kidding or exaggerating two effing hours.

The flowery pillow case is thrifted and the one above, yes the one that makes Abbey look like she antennae is from Ikea. OOOOh how I love Ikea. We're getting one in Denver but it won't be open till fall. Which is retarded since they've been building it for two years.
One more thing, you probably don't notice but I'm missing two piercings in that ear, tragus and rook. When I had Abbey Dustin had to take them out for the surgery and we couldn't get them back in, it was sad. So I'm thinking about getting an industrial, I've always wanted one but I've always had too much crap in my ears to do it.
Purchases of the day-

(I realize it's the wrong way thank you)
Blue dress-Forever 21
Grey cardigan- Target
Tea pot lamp, ice cream measuring spoon, owl journal, grey shirt_Urban Outfitters.
Hopefully my botanical plates will get here tomorrow, I hope they're what I'm expecting.

One more thing-
Can we just talk about how amazing this looks?
Seriously I can't express how much I want my room to look like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment